All member pictures and profiles are screened before being posted to the site. In addition, all communication between members is done through Sports Dating Inc.’s double-blind email system, with members using anonymous display names and not their real email address. This ensures that no personal contact information is revealed until a member is ready to do so.
This policy covers how Sports Dating Inc. treats personal information that Sports Dating Inc. collects and receives. Personal information is considered information about you that is personally identifiable to you. This may include your name, address, email address, or phone.
Information Collection and Use
- Sports Dating Inc. collects personal data when you register to our Site, when you use Sports Dating Inc. products or services, when you visit Sports Dating pages or pages of certain Sports Dating Inc. partners, when you participate in any polls, and when you enter any promotions or sweepstakes.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests.
- Sports Dating Inc. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Sports Dating cookie information, and the page you request.
- Sports Dating Inc. uses information for the following purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Children under the age of eighteen (18) are not allowed to register with Sports Dating Inc’s sites. Any profile suspected to have been created by a person under the age of eighteen (18) will automatically be deleted.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Sports Dating Inc. does not sell, rent, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of Sports Dating Inc. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Sports Dating Inc. communicate with you about offers from Sports Dating Inc. and our marketing partners. However these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- Sports Dating Inc does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Google and the DoubleClick DART cookie:
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Sports Dating Inc Account Information at any time.
- You can delete your BAMAmeetup.com account by visiting your Account page.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Sports Dating Inc may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Sports Dating Inc account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.
Effective Date: November 1, 2015