Things To Remember
- Anyone who is able to commit identity theft can also falsify a dating profile.
- Act with caution when communicating with any stranger who wants to meet you.
- Never include your last name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, place of work, or any other identifying information in your Internet profile or initial e-mail messages.
- Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it. Be sure to notify BAMAmeetup so that we can investigate.
- If you choose to have a face-to-face meeting with another member, always tell someone in your family or a friend where you are going and when you will return.
- Never agree to be picked up at your home.
- Always provide your own transportation to and from your date and meet in a public place with many people around.
How do I sign up?Signing up is simple. Go to BAMAmeetup.com and create an account. Once your account is created, create a profile by answering questions about yourself and what you are looking for in a partner.
How much does BAMAmeetup.com cost?BAMAmeetup.com offers three types of membership. Monthly ($9.99/month), 6 Month ($7.99/month) and 12 Month ($5.99/month)
What forms of payment does BAMAmeetup accept?BAMAmeetup accepts Pay Pal.
Do I need pictures on my profile?Pictures are not required. However, by not having pictures you are limiting the number of people that will look at your profile.
Is my personal information public?No. Your name and contact information will be kept private.
How do I contact members on BAMAmeetup.com?Contacting members is simple. Once you’ve found a BAMAmember you want to make contact with, simple view their profile and select either the “Public” or “Private” message button.
How do I report someone abusing the terms and conditions?We take abuse seriously here and try to keep a close eye on all activity. However, we’re only human and things can slip by. If you run across a profile, message or anything violating the T’s and C’s of BAMAmeetup, send us a message via the contact form here. We’ll walk you through the simple process to file an abuse report.
How will I be notified of events in my area?
How do I edit my profile?Once you are logged into BAMAmeetup.com, click on the profile tab at the top right of the screen. In the middle of your profile, click on “profile”. Once on that screen, select “edit.” After the Blue banner containing quick profile information, you’ll see a list of several options. “Profile” allows you to view the current options and visibility settings. Just click edit next to the appropriate field and you’ll be on your way!
How do I search for my matches?To see users matching traits that are important to you, click “Search” in the menu and fill out the fields desired. Or you can visit the “Members” page to select users, view their profile and see your match percentage.
How do I add a profile picture?From the profile page, you can add/change your profile picture by hovering the mouse over the picture and select “change picture.”
How do I add more pictures to my page?From your profile page, select “Album” and then “Upload Pictures.”
How do I get a refund?Sports Dating Inc. does not offer refunds
How do I cancel my recurring payment?Log into your account.Navigate to the bottom and select cancel account.Verify in your Paypal account that your SportsDatingInc pre-approved payment has been cancelled/removed.